Child suffers burns in blaze

First published in Bury

A CHILD is being treated for burns after fire crews from Bury Fire Station attended a blaze in Horne Street.

Further updates to follow.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree