NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (High Street, Great Budworth) (PROPOSED PROHIBITION OF WAITING ORDER) ORDER 2021Notice ID: MFN0622830
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (High Street, Great Budworth) (PROPOSED PROHIBITION OF WAITING ORDER) ORDER 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make the above Traffic Regulation Order in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting traffic regulation order on High Street, Great Budworth.
2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council's statement of reasons for making the order and a copy of this Notice, may be examined during the usual office hours at the following offices;
* Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
* Watling Street, Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AH.
3. All objections and other representations relating to the order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the undersigned quoting reference TRO 3181 by September 20th.
SCHEDDLE-PROPOSED PROHIBITION OF WAITING ORDER The extent of the proposed traffic regulation order is shown below:
Schedule 1 - Proposed prohibition of waiting: High Street (both sides) - from a point 170m north-east of its junction with A559 Warrington Road for a distance of 35m in a north-easterly direction. 26 August 2021
Kieran Collins (Ref: TRO 3181) Localities Directorate, Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 4BD. Tel: 0300 123 7036. Email: