Bury CouncilNotice ID: AC3536711
THE METROPOLITAN BOROUGH OF BURY (ON AND OFF STREET CONSOLIDATION ORDERS 2007) AMENDMENT ORDERS 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Bury Metropolitan Borough Council proposes to make amendments to the above named Orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) and the purpose of the amendments will be:
1. To amend The Metropolitan Borough Of Bury (Off Street Designated Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2007 by including payment by electronic methods;
2. To introduce electric vehicle parking spaces on car parks in Bury at Trinity Street, Foundry Street, Market Car Park, Castle Car Park and Parsons Lane and also in Ramsbottom at Prince Street and Prestwich at Fairfax Road;
3. To amend The Metropolitan Borough of Bury (On Street Designated Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2007 by including payment by electronic methods;
4. By deleting reference to the on street parking places at Butcher Lane and Chapel Street from the Schedule to the Order;
5. By changing the on street parking places at Bank Street from Charge Zone A to Charge Zone F.
A copy of the draft Amendment Orders (including the exemptions contained within them), plans showing the roads and areas affected and a statement of the Council's reasons for making the Orders may be inspected at the reception desk at 3 Knowsley Place, Duke Street, Bury during normal office hours.
Objections to the proposals, together with the grounds on which they are made must be made in writing and sent to Highway Network Management, 3 Knowsley Place, Duke Street, Bury or by email to transportationf%burv.gov.uk quoting ref: Parking Places Orders, by 3 March 2017. Dated:9 February 2017
TOWN HALL, BURY, LANCASHIRE BL9 OSW