LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972 AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT PLANNING AND LAND ACT 1980Notice ID: AC3546004
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972 AND
LOCAL GOVERNMENT PLANNING AND LAND ACT 1980
1. Land at Pine Street / Wash Lane, Bury and comprising approx. 144 sq metres.
2. Land adjacent 13 Pine Street South, Bury and comprising approx. 85 sq metres.
3. Banking to the rear of Outwood Road, Radcliffe and comprising approx. 963 sq metres.
4. Land at Ashcombe Drive, Radcliffe and comprising approx. 1,035 sq metres.
5. Land at Fellside Close, Tottington and comprising approx. 1,008 sq metres.
6. Land at Greenheys Crescent, Tottington and comprising two parcels of land totalling approx. 1272 sq metres.
7. Land at Lakeland Crescent / Tarn Drive, Bury and comprising approx. 194 sq metres.
8. Land at Whitefield Road, Bury and comprising approx. 325 sq metres.
9. Land at Chapel Road, Prestwich and comprising approx. 600 sq metres.
10. Land adjacent to 436 & 460 Walmersley Road, Bury and comprising approx 874 sq metres.
11. Land at Peel Brow, Ramsbottom and comprising approx. 3,483 sq metres.
12. Land adjacent 30 Fitzgerald Close/Venwood Rd, Prestwich and comprising approx. 138 sq metres.
13. Land adjacent 2 Rufford Drive, Whitefield and comprising approx. 463 sq metres.
14. Land adjacent 65 Turks Road, Radcliffe and comprising approx. 54 square metres.
Pursuant to the power contained in the above Acts The Metropolitan Borough of Bury hereby gives notice of its intention to dispose of the above mentioned parcels of land being Public Open Space in the ownership of the Council. For further information please contact Paul Aungier via email at p.aungierf5).burv.gov.uk or telephone number 0161 253 5359.
Objections to the disposal should be made in writing to the Council Solicitor Town
Hall Bury BL9 0SW no later than 3rd April 2017.
Dated this 9th March 2017
TOWN HALL, BURY, LANCASHIRE BL9 OSW