Castle Mews, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 9JX
£94,500

Guide price

Bedrooms: 2
GEORGE GRUNDY ESTATES & ELEGANT HOMES PRESENTS PRICE BASED ON A 70% SHARE, GREAT LOCATION, TRUE BUNGALOW, DOUBLE GLAZING, LARGE WRAP AROUND REAR GARDEN. NO CHAIN. Offered under the shared ownership umbrella, the price quoted is based on a 70% share in the property with the remaining 30% on rent from Onward Homes. Boasting PVC double glazing, this comfortable retirement bungalow must be viewed to be fully appreciated. In brief: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms (both fitted), and bathroom. Externally the property boasts a large wrap around garden to the rear and ideally would suit the keen gardener. Some general cosmetic updating is required which has been reflected in the price asked. The location enjoys convenient access to local shops, including Tesco & ASDA, as well as being within easy reach of a bus route, railway and motorway network. Bungalows at this price are in short supply so don't delay, pick up the phone today!

SHARED OWNERSHIP

Shared Ownership Scheme with Onward Homes for persons being in receipt of a pension or a retired person age 60 or over for a Woman, or 65 or over for a Man. Monthly rent £93.08. Purchase price based on a 70% share in the property.

ENTRANCE HALLWAY

1.70m (5' 7") X 0.91m (3' 0")

Double glazed composite entrance door, coat rack.

LOUNGE

4.27m (14' 0")X 3.66m (12' 0")

PVC double glazed window to rear, PVC double glazed French door to rear patio, storage heater.

KITCHEN

3.20m (10' 6") X 2.18m (7' 2")

PVC double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washer, tiled splash backs, space for slot in cooker.

INNER HALLWAY

1.96m (6' 5") X 0.86m (2' 10")

Airing cupboard, loft access point.

MASTER BEDROOM

4.34m (14' 3") X 2.74m (9' 0")

PVC double glazed window to rear, storage heater, fitted robes, bridging unit, drawers and cabinets.

BEDROOM 2

3.18m (10' 5") X 2.29m (7' 6")

PVC double glazed window to rear, storage heater, fitted robes.

BATHROOM

2.16m (7' 1") X 1.88m (6' 2")

PVC double glazed window to rear, three piece suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, chrome heated towel rail, storage heater.

EXTERNALLY

TO FRONT

Lawned and flower bed.

TO REAR

Wrap around open plan rear garden with laid lawn, patio and shed.

SECURITY

Alarm system.

01204 214345

George Grundy Estates Ltd

109 Market Street, Farnworth, Bolton

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address