Three first-half goals helped Radcliffe comfortably see off Stafford Rangers on the road, writes Kieran Wilson.

Matt Sargent's tidy finish along with a double from Anthony Dudley helped Radcliffe get back to winning ways after last week's late defeat at Guiseley, collecting maximum points in a tremendous 3-0 victory.

One change was made to the team that started in West Yorkshire a week prior, Lois Maynard entered the starting 11 in place of Scott Duxbury, and there was a place on the bench for Jake Thompson as he came back into contention.

Following an electric start to the afternoon's proceedings, Radcliffe quickly claimed a 1-0 lead inside eight minutes to mark their authority on the tie early on.

Jude Oyibo dribbled beyond George Burroughs down the left flank to bypass his man before picking out Anthony Dudley at the back post, his downwards header managed to creep over the line as he wheeled away in celebration.

Only moments later, the Boro gained a two-goal cushion through Matt Sargent, who dispatched his third of the campaign and his second since the new year.

Jordan Hulme managed to fend off a number of white shirts on the left-hand side before the number nine was dispossessed inside the box, Owen German's touch only helped the ball on its way to the path of Sargent however, who confidently rolled the ball beyond a stationary Stafford goalkeeper.

After going two to the good, Radcliffe continued to apply attacking pressure onto the home side's defence whilst Stafford's rare forward moves predominantly led to very little, allowing the Boro to continue their rhythm and dominate possession.

On the cusp of half-time, the game was ended as a contest with another goal in favour of the visitors, putting Radcliffe three up with two minutes of the 45 left to play.

Oyibo's low cross found Josh Hancock with the freedom of the box to set his sights, Cam Belford was equal to his powerful effort but he could only palm into space where Dudley was first to react by thumping home from close range.

Four minutes after the restart, Sean Tse was called to action for Radcliffe's first change of the afternoon, following Rick Smith's early knock which led to the defender being hooked off as a precaution.

Oyibo later attempted to change from provider to scorer with an audacious attempt from range after cutting in from the left channel, but he couldn't find the target as his shot sailed over the bar.

On his return to the starting 11, Lois Maynard came inches away from netting a fourth goal of the afternoon as he nodded goalwards from Nicky Adams' out-swinging corner, heading off the inside of the post before Belford collected off the line.

Sean Cooke had two dead ball opportunities to get a goal back for the Rangers with a duo of free kicks in dangerous positions, but on both occasions, Mateusz Hewelt was failed to be tested as they curled over the bar.

Minutes after his introduction to the field in place of Hulme, Ewan Bange headed wide of the left post after Jake Thompson laid it off for Adams on the right wing who opted to swing a cross towards goal from deep, the striker rose highest to connect but his shot bounced out for a goal kick.

Radcliffe remained solid throughout the pitch to comfortably see out the game with a 3-0 scoreline intact, ending a positive afternoon on the road with three more points added to the board.

Next up, Bernard and Jonno's side return to home soil for the first time in over a month as Morpeth Town visit the Neuven Stadium this evening.

Stafford Rangers: Belford, Burroughs, Stafford, Willis, Stewart (O'Neill 88'), Burns, Leitch-Smith, German, Anderson, Cooke, Heath (Onyeka 61')

Unused subs: Sandel, Woods, Porter

Radcliffe: Hewelt, Jackson (Thompson 68'), Oyibo, Maynard, Thornley, Smith (Tse 49'), Sargent, Adams, Hulme (Bange 82'), Dudley, Hancock

Unused subs: Navarro, Morgan